It is extremely important that our workers' compensation clients feel comfortable talking to us. Injuries on the job can be devastating to both our clients and their families. There are many questions which need to be answered quickly after a work injury: What doctor can I see? How do I file a claim? What happens if I miss work? Can I be fired? What if my injury is permanent? What if a defective product or someone other than my employer caused my injury? Clients need answers to their questions quickly, and as a workers' compensation case progresses there will always be many more questions which require answers. At Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C.., we answer your questions promptly, and we do our best to secure wage loss payments and medical benefits quickly for our clients. If it becomes appropriate to settle your PA workers' compensation claim, we negotiate with the insurance companies and their lawyers to reach fair settlements.
Another aspect of being comfortable with your lawyer is an open line of communication. We make ourselves available to our worker comp clients and prospective clients. During normal business hours, you won't get voice mail if you call our office. If one of our attorneys is not available, a person, not a machine, will take your message. We do our best to answer our phone calls and e-mails within twenty four hours, whether you are a new client or a claimant whom we have been representing for years.
It is important to understand that in Pennsylvania most lawyers charge contingent fees in workers' compensation cases. This means that we get paid a fixed percentage of what we recover for you out of your wage benefit, otherwise known as your indemnity benefit. Our fees must always be approved by a Workers' Compensation Judge. When a client is being paid everything to which he or she is entitled, and we do not have to file any petitions or defend any petitions filed by the worker compensation insurance company, it is not unusual for us to advise that client for months or even years without being paid. Your consultation in worker comp cases is always free. Therefore, it makes sense to talk with a professional when you have questions. It will cost you nothing to ask us questions. As with all cases we handle, you will receive a fee agreement in writing if you choose us to represent your interests.
The attorneys of Wolf, Baldwin & Associates, P.C., are no strangers to Pennsylvania workers' compensation courtrooms. We are ready, willing, and able to go to battle for our clients, if necessary. Insurance companies will always be represented by experienced workers' compensation attorneys. You deserve expert advice too. If the insurance company unfairly denies you your rights, we will fight the workers' comp insurance carrier for your right to receive Workers' Compensation in PA.
- If you or a loved one has been injured or contracted a disease on the job and you are not receiving benefits, please contact us.
- If you are receiving benefits and are not sure if you are getting everything to which you are entitled under the law, please contact us.
- If a loved one has died from an injury or disease sustained on the job, please contact us.
- If you are collecting benefits and would like to discuss a settlement (Compromise and Release) of your case, please contact us.
- If you previously settled your wage benefit in a commutation and you would like to settle the medical portion of your claim, please contact us.
- If you need to file a claim petition, fatal claim petition, penalty petition, or reinstatement petition, or if you need to defend a termination petition, suspension petition, or modification petition, please contact us.
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bookmark this on Delicious